Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Faith in the wind...

If lucifer and all of the angels that fell with him believe in Jesus, how much more should I believe? While they have seen his glory and power where I haven't, they are afraid of him and I am hungry for him. If they tremble and run away at just the mention of his name, how secure should I feel? He has his hand over me. He has the best intentions for me and my family. He wants to bless me. He wants to use me. So why have I not had enough faith in the past? Flesh just gets in the way. That's all there is to it. When all we can see is this fleshly world and all it's trouble, it is hard to believe sometimes. When there is more bills than money at the end of the month, it is hard to believe. That is why it is called faith. The substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. My God is like the wind. I can't see him, but I feel his movement and power. He is a refreshing breeze that this stale, stank world needs. God, I pray that everywhere I go that your refreshing breeze and presence go with me. When people look at me, I want them to see and feel you. Jesus, I decrease so you can increase in my life. If God is for me, who can be against me?

No comments:

Post a Comment